Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday the 26th

The comic:



PLUGGERS HAVE FUR.

THEY ARE ANIMALS.

And I'm a plugger? (Well, not now, no furry creatures allowed in the dorm unless they're helpers, and Dixie won't protect me from the evil llama and goats, so... no dog hair here. But allllllllllll over the house.)

That had to be sent in by somebody who doesn't have pets, I don't recall any of us saying that or thinking that.

And, I'm not a vet, but that dog may have a skin problem or something, to be shedding that much in *winter*. Dixie is shedding a bit now, but it'll be insane in a month or so when her winter coat is no longer necessary. (Not that she needs it now.)

And humans shed as well. Take a look at a hairbrush, run your hands through your hair, etc.

And ignore the Pluggers. You don't need to turn into Monk to avoid the label. It will be okay.


ETA - BUBBA the dog? I live in redneck/plugger country and I've never met a person named Bubba (that I remember), let alone a beloved pet. Now, on the teevee...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.