Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday the 12th

I am posting this on my laptop.

Nothing new, except I'm doing it at home!

I am not a computer expert at all, but I got myself connected to the internet!

My sister and I are IMing each other. I'm sitting on the couch, she's using the desktop computer. We're silly.

Pluggers is never silly.


I won't get into the potential sexual meanings, because EW!!!!!!

More like, Pluggers need shrinks but think they're all quacks.

The little Plugger looks like the male, which makes me think the woman withholding dessert is his wicked stepmom.

But is there another definition of withholding besides denying something good until you meet the demands?

No Plugger element but the ick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn,

On CC I suggested that perhaps they had meant it to be a reference to withholding taxes. But I, too, pointed out that that was not what people were going to think of first.

EW.

Cedar said...

Why does that lady plugger look so freakin' smug?

Kaitlyn said...

Because she's the grown-up, and now the little snot knows.

Taxes, I didn't think of those. But Pluggerville is a tax-exempt religious compound.

Rugged individuals, those Pluggers.

Disclaimer

The comic is reproduced here for purposes of review only, and all rights remain with the creator, Gary Brookins.